Dentists Accepting New Patients in Calgary NE
We are delighted you want to see us. We just need a little more information.
We Accept New Patients!
Thank you for wanting to book an appointment with Alpine Dental. As a new patient we will need a little information from you in order to be able to give you the best possible service.
Please click on the button below and fill out the dental history form!PROCEED TO FORM
During your new patient experience we will discuss your overall health, current dental health, life circumstances, needs, desires, and any aesthetic concerns. Dr. Brescia feels that it is very important to understand her patients completely. Based on our exam and discussion with you, we will choose an appropriate plan for your future dental care.
At your first visit we will:
- Review your medical and dental history
- Take digital x-rays of all your teeth
- Take digital photographs of your teeth and your smile
- Assess the fit and function of your teeth and any dental work.
- Complete a periodontal exam (exam of your gum tissue and supporting structures)
- Screen for oral cancer
- Discuss aesthetic concerns and propose possible solutions
- Discuss sedation options with anxious patients
Dr. Brescia will sit with you and discuss all of her findings and answer any questions. She will take the time to fully explain your options as well as the advantages and disadvantages of the treatments. You will have all the information you need to decide what treatment options are best for you.
We'll also give you the opportunity to experience the comforts of the practice, where you’ll find televisions in every room, massaging dental chairs, refreshments, and home-baked cookies.